Commissioning of InfiNet Wireless units
The course is specifically designed for studying the methods of InfiNet Wireless units installing, connecting various power supplies and lightning protection units, requirements for grounding and antenna alignment. The course includes theoretical explanations and practical exercises. It provides instruction on working in the units web interface and the basics of wireless connection configuration.
- 1 day.
PRIMARY COURSE TOPICS:
- Product Family Overview.
- Requirements for the InfiNet Wireless units placement and mounting.
- Schemes for connecting power supplies and lightning protection.
- Requirements for grounding.
- Antennas alignment.
- Wireless connection configuration.
- The installed wireless connection optimization.
- Interference searching.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
On completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Recognize InfiNet Wireless equipment and its accessories.
- Install the InfiNet Wireless units.
- Carry out grounding and lightning protection.
- Configure the wireless connection for InfiLINK 2x2, InfiMAN 2x2, InfiLINK XG and InfilINK XG 1000 families models.
- Align antennas correctly.
PROVIDED COURSE MATERIAL:
- Student Guide.
- Activity Material.
- For price information and payment instructions please contact us at email@example.com.