NLOS deployments and interference mitigation techniques
In the wireless broadband networks, interference is a fact of life that can disrupt signals and cause transmission delays due to errors. As much as you’d like to, you can’t eliminate it or simply make it disappear. What you can do, however, is to minimized it. Our Infinet experts and developers designed solutions that overcome interference and as a result the highest network performance can be achieved.
At this webinar we will show you the advanced interference mitigation techniques used by the Infinet Wireless units that help to minimize the impact of interference in the wireless networks.
What will be covered:
- What is interference and why is it such a problem?
- Interference detection before deploying wireless systems.
- Interference avoidance and management.
- Common wireless network deployment pitfalls.
- Overview of the Infinet's interference mitigation techniques.