InfiNet Wireless Radio Techniques
The course is specifically designed for studying the features of the radio technologies used in InfiNet Wireless equipment. The training program includes theoretical and practical classes on InfiNet Wireless equipment. It provides instruction on working in the units web and CLI interfaces and the basics of QoS policies configuration. You will learn how to configure prioritization, traffic queueing and shaping.
- 2 days.
PRIMARY COURSE TOPICS:
- Polling and TDMA protocols.
- MINT protocol.
- DFS and Instant DFS technologies.
- Overview QoS terms and concepts.
- Use web interface to configure QoS policies.
- Experience with microwave radio equipment.
- With the basic knowledge of the network technologies
- For the international market, fluent English on reading and listening.
On completion of this course the participants will know:
- The principle of the Polling and TDMA protocols and their applications.
- MINT key features and principle of operation.
- DFS and Instant DFS tecnologies algorithms, their features and differences.
- The QoS policies used in InfiNet Wireless units, and their configuration.
PROVIDED COURSE MATERIAL:
- Student Guide.
- Activity Material.