Payment by credit card
Payment is made through the authorization server of the bank’s processing center using credit cards of the following payment systems:
To perform the payment, the following required:
- Provide the payment data. This information transmission is performed in compliance with all necessary security. The data will be sent to the bank’s authorization server via a secure channel. The information is transmitted in encrypted form and stored only on a specialized server of the payment system. The IW Academy portal does not have access to the credit card data.
- When choosing a credit card method, the payment is made after receiving the confirmation for participation in the training. In the corresponding request with the "Confirmed" status in the "My training requests" section, click the "Pay till XX.XX.XXXX" button, where XX.XX.XXXX is the payment due date. Than, you will be redirected to the payment page, where you will be asked to enter the credit card details and initiate its authorisation.
- The system will notify about the authorisation results:
- If the authorisation is confirmed, the request will be executed automatically. After the payment is processed and confirmed, the user receives an email payment confirmation and training participation conditions. The request status changes to "Paid".
- In case of card authorisation refusal, it is suggested to repeat the payment procedure.
Payment by purchase order
The payment could be made by purchase order issued by the Infinet Sales Manager. In this case, please send a request to the firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. A Sales Manager will contact you and issue a purchase order.