Calendar Instructor-Led Trainings Online courses Webinars Videos Documents User guides Configuration Generator
Infinet Wireless Technical Course
This course introduces Infinet Wireless products, its configuration, implementation, operation and used technologies. The course includes theoretical explanations and practical (handouts lab) exercises. It provides instruction on working in the units web interface and the basics of using configuration settings.
- 4 days.
PRIMARY COURSE TOPICS:
- Infinet Wireless product portfolio overview.
- Key differentiators and main features of Infinet Wireless solutions.
- Deployments with Infinet Wireless units.
- Radio challenges.
- Infinet Wireless technologies.
- InfiLINK 2x2/InfiMAN 2x2 Hand-outs laboratory.
- InfiLINK XG Hand-outs laboratory.
- Quanta 5 Hand-outs laboratory.
- Quanta 70 Hand-outs laboratory.
- Radio planning with InfiPLANNER.
- Requirements for the Infinet units installation.
- Key features of the network monitoring system InfiMONITOR.
- Experience with microwave radio equipment.
- With the basic knowledge of the network technologies
- For the international market, fluent English on reading and listening.
On completion of this course the participants will be:
- Familiar with Infinet Wireless equipment and its accessories.
- Familiar with the product features and associated applications.
- Familiar with Infinet Wireless unique and used technologies.
- Able to install, configure and operate Infinet Wireless equipment.
- Able to commission, provide & maintain services using monitoring system InfiMONITOR.
- Able to plan a network using InfiPLANNER.
PROVIDED COURSE MATERIAL:
- Student Guide.
- Activity Material.
- Please note the price does not include travel and accommodation expenses.
- For detailed information about payment instructions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.