LIVE Training of IW Technical Course
This is a LIVE Training that is conducted online in real time using a virtual classroom hosted by our instructor. Hand-outs laboratories in this case are conducted remotely.This course introduces Infinet Wireless products, its configuration, implementation, operation and used technologies. The course includes theoretical explanations and practical exercises of the basic configuration settings.
- LIVE Training
NOTE: What does LIVE Training mean? Training session in this case is conducted online in real time using a virtual classroom hosted by our instructor. Hand-outs laboratories are conducted remotely. Each training participants connects to the virtual machine and performs Infinet devices configuration in accordance with the appropriate practical task of the training module.
- 2 days.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
- 6 people.
PRIMARY COURSE TOPICS:
- Infinet Wireless product portfolio overview.
- Key differentiators and main features of Infinet Wireless solutions.
- Radio planning with InfiPLANNER.
- Requirements for the Infinet units installation.
- Infinet Wireless technologies.
- InfiLINK 2x2/InfiMAN 2x2 basic wireless link settings.
- InfiLINK XG basic wireless link settings.
- Quanta 5 basic wireless link settings.
- Quanta 70 basic wireless link settings.
- Experience with microwave radio equipment.
- With the basic knowledge of the network technologies
- For the international market, fluent English on reading and listening.
On completion of this course the participants will be:
- Familiar with Infinet Wireless equipment and its accessories.
- Familiar with the product features and associated applications.
- Familiar with Infinet Wireless unique and used technologies.
- Familiar with wireless link settings using Infinet products.
- Able to plan a network using InfiPLANNER.
PROVIDED COURSE MATERIAL:
- Student Guide.
- The certificate is issued after training.