InfiPLANNER is a link planning tool, allows you to easily and quickly design networks using InfiNet Wireless devices for optimal deployment and cost effectiveness. It performs different scenarios based on geography, distance, antenna height, transmit power, device models and other factors to optimize system performance before purchase.
InfiPLANNER lets you to:
- Plan and optimize a single link or multiple links simultaneously.
- Select the optimal wireless devices locations.
- Select the device models that meet the customer's requirements.
- Determine the antenna height to ensure the highest possible quality of the received signal.
- Estimate wireless link characteristics including its throughput and outage time.
- Estimate link margin.
- Generate reports that validate projected performance and serve as time-saving deployment guidelines.
Link planning tool is presented in web-application form and includes two planning modes:
- PtP - Link planning in "Point-to-Point" topology.
- PtMP (Point-to-Multipoint) - Links planning in "Point-to-Multipoint" topology.
All link calculations are performed using radio waves propagation models ITU-R P.530 and Longley–Rice.
InfiPLANNER supports current models as well as those whose production has been expired.
InfiPLANNER is available at https://infiplanner.infinetwireless.com, free registration is required.
The latest current versions of the following web browsers are supported: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.