InfiPLANNER is a link planning tool that allows you to easily and quickly design networks using Infinet Wireless devices for optimal deployment and cost effectiveness. It accommodates different scenarios based on the geographical conditions, distance, antenna height, transmit power, device models and other factors in order to optimize the system performance before purchasing.
InfiPLANNER lets you to:
- Plan and optimize a single link or multiple links simultaneously
- Select the optimal location for the wireless devices
- Select the device models that meet the customer's requirements
- Determine the antenna height to ensure the highest possible quality of the received signal
- Estimate the wireless link characteristics including its throughput and outage time
- Estimate the link margin
- Generate reports that validate the projected performance and serve as time-saving deployment guidelines.
The link planning tool is designed as a web-application and includes two planning modes:
- PtP - Link planning in the "Point-to-Point" topology.
- PtMP (Point-to-Multipoint) - Link planning in the "Point-to-Multipoint" topology.
All link calculations are performed using the radio propagation models ITU-R P.530 and Longley–Rice.
InfiPLANNER supports the current models as well as those whose production has expired.
InfiPLANNER is available at https://infiplanner.infinetwireless.com and free registration is required.
The latest current versions of the following web browsers are supported: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.