InfiPLANNER interface includes the following components:
- Control Panel.
- Working Space.
Control Panel includes the following components:
- Switch between PtP and PtMP modes on the left side of the panel.
- User Profile menu on the right side.
- The current project name and button to open project management interface are in the center.
All planned links are combined into projects. Each InfiPLANNER user can have an unlimited number of projects and links.
- Project Name changing ("New Project" name is assigned by default).
- Regulatory domain selection.
- Measurement system selection.
- Import/Export from/to KMZ.
- Project selection. Here you can also create or delete existing project.
Working Space is used to design wireless links with geo-located links on the map.
Working Space Structure
|Current project links list with ability to add a new ones.|
|Link path profile.|
|Representation selection menu.|
Toolbar is in the Working Space and presents the tools for designing a wireless link.
The toolbars for the PtP and PtMP modes have a different set of capabilities, but a common concept for designing links.
More detailed information you will find in the next lessons.