This section is available in the "Service" tab, is used for firmware updates, operations with licenses and configuration. Allows to view extended information about the device, reboot and reset to factory settings.
The following information is displayed on information panel:
- Firmware version and build date.
- Device serial number.
- Device part number.
- Hardware platform version.
- Time since last reboot.
- Last reboot reason, following values are possible:
- Software fault.
- Unexpected restart.
- Manual restart.
- Manual delayed restart.
- Firmware upgrade.
- SNMP managed restart.
- Test firmware loaded.
- System log.
License contains information about allowed frequencies, regulatory domain, channel width and power limit. This section allows to view the current license and upload a new one. To upload a license on device, click the "Upload license" button drag and drop a file from your file manager into the dotted area.
There are two options to upgrade firmware on the device:
- Manually - new firmware should be downloaded from official Infinet FTP server: ftp://ftp.infinet.ru/pub/Firmware/. Click on "Upload firmware" button and choose a firmware file. Or you can drag and drop a file from your file manager into the dotted area.
- Automatically - firmware may be upgraded to the latest firmware version automatically. Click on "Update", after that your web browser will try to download the latest firmware version and upload it to the unit. Firmware will be applied after unit reboot. There is also possibility to compare current and new firmware version by clicking "View changelog" button.
Pay attention to the hardware platform of the device being updated:
- For the Quanta 5 family devices with one wired interface (the part number contains 1 or 0 at the end) the firmware can be downloaded via the link https://ftp.infinet.ru/pub/Firmware/octopus/h1855/
- For the Quanta 5 family devices with two wired interfaces (the part number contains 2 at the end) the firmware can be downloaded via the link https://ftp.infinet.ru/pub/Firmware/octopus/h1855-02/
- For the Quanta 6 family devices the firmware can be downloaded via the link https://ftp.infinet.ru/pub/Firmware/octopus/h1861/
Quanta 5 / Quanta 6 devices allow to upload, download and view current configuration in text form. To view the configuration, click the "Show current configuration" button, the file will open in new window. To download the configuration, click the "Download current configuration" button, the configuration can be loaded by clicking the "Upload configuration" button, or you can drag and drop a file from your file manager into the dotted area.
In situation then helps of Infinet Wireless technical support team is requiered, the diagnostic card is necessary tool which helps to detect and solve an issue faster and more effective. Click on "Download" button to create diagnostic card.